Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Update


Hello friends and family, Ashton here. I have recently discovered that pay pall will only let me transfer $500 a month. I wanted to use pay pall to make every thing easier, but because of this limit i will have to change to a different method. This method is going old school with cash/check ether given to me or mailed directly to MCM. If you choose to wright a check make it payable to "Mexico Caravan Ministries" with a note in the memo line or attached saying "these funds are to be used for Ashton M Moore" or some thing along those lines. You can give funds to ether me, one of my parents, or sisters and they will get it to me/my mom (who will be facilitating my finances well i am gone. if you choose to mail in support mail it to  Mexico Caravan Ministries at: 555 Saturn Blvd., Ste. B-510, San Diego, CA 92154 or to me at 40 NE 199th AVE portland OR 97230.

if you have any questions feel free to leave a comment on here and ill try to get back to you

thank you for all your support, and dont forget to fallow me, Ashton

No comments:

Post a Comment