Monday, November 18, 2013

geuss who got to live with a random mexican family... this guy

so resently i had the privlege to stay with a maxican family for 11 days it all started with a viset to lo major del trigo (a mexi church) to meet my family for the first time. luckly josh's family was from the same church so me and him get in a truck and drive about 30 min out to get to the church (mind you all the other churches are like 5 to 10 minets away) so we get all the way out ther and hang out for the serves after the serves the paster introdoused us to the congrogation dont forget im in mexico ther not speking a lick of english the pastor was taking josh in and then he says that the sala cortez family is taking me in and a mom a dad and 2 little girls stand up( the mom back hand her other hand jokeing around like she was gona woop me) my new family alfrado my dad sara my mom bresa 10 my sis and nitalea 7 my other sis me and josh then go back to the dorm. wer scedualed to start the home stay the fallowing weekend. so the next weekend our family is saposed to come pick us up but they forgot about me and josh so we drive out to meet up with joshes brother eli who takes us back to his houes and i was going to meet up with my family the next day but that night josh's family took us out for pizza that night ther was only one day... so me and josh shared it. the next day after waking up next to josh we rolled out to meet up with my family so we piel up in to our truck and take off and we head out even farther from the dorms and up in to a bunch of hills in the middel of no where and im starting to think im gana be liveing on a ranch out here in the middel of now where when bam a random setelment of identical town houses apear a full on city with rodes and big stores and every thing but the only way to get to it is by a coupel small dirt paths. not im like 50 minets out from the dorm we get to my houes and i get so se my room ill be staying in for the next week and a half andits coverd in prinses crap the bed the dressers the lamp the walls the every thing... prinses. the rest of the time was rather un event full i wouled hang out with the family that weekend then comutit back to the dorms for work and then chill the next weekend with them then come home. it was a ton of fun and i was confuesed most of the time. but i lerned soe spanesh and made a ton new frends

No comments:

Post a Comment