Saturday, June 29, 2013

Well yesterday was fun

So we woke up and did our normal teachings and what not. But after that is when it got crazy. So me and to other interns wer sent up to the states to do some shoping. So we drove 2 trucks over to the border and got in line. When all of a sudden one of our trucks just stalls and dies. Now those of you who know me know that I know jack about cars. Hand me a bike and ill have that thing rolling smoth and fast in no time. But we wer in truck so I didn’t know what to do and the two other interns wer just as lost as me so we decide it probly ran out of gas (the gage is broken) so I run about 3 blocks over to grab gas wail the other two derect cars around our trucks mind you we are in the border line so wer kinda stuck we cant move the truck to the side or get a tow truck in ther the only option is to go straight throu and across the border. So I get to the pemex (gas station) and try to ask for a gas can to fill with gas but all they have are old oil jugs so we fill thous up but they kept 50 pesos and sead id have to bring the jugs back. So I run literally back to the trucks to try and fill it up. Now I don’t know if you have ever tried to put gas in a truck with out a funnel but it ant easy cus ther is a little flap that you have to push down to open up the tube to the gas tank and second you gotta hit and opining about the size of a quarter from about a foot away cus you cant get the jug cloes inof . needless to say it wasent working luckly thers all ways a ton of nationals trying to sell stuff at the border and out was kind inof to give us an old plastick bottle that we couled turn in to a funnel. Such a bro. so we get the gas in and try to start the truck up and with a little coxing it finaly turns over so the girls hope in and start moving in line agen. And I run back to pemex to get my monny back. And then run back. We going good for about 20 minets when the truck dies agen. At this point we know it has gas cus we put 3 galons in so we shouled have plenty. So we do the only thining we can I hop out and start pushing. Are only hope is to get across the border and call a tow truck. So I start shuving a massive work truck. Oh ya did I mention that this truck is the derectors baby. When ever any one drives it he reminds us “you wreck it you die” so I push this truck all the way up to the border getting hellp every now and then but mostly by my self. Once we get clouse the rode gets full of pot holes that I can push it throu by my self so we have to push it with our other truck. We had been trying to avoid this if we couled cus we did not want to mess up babys bumper. But we had no chois now. So we start trying to gently nug the truck with our other truck one girl is stiring the baby one girl is nuging baby and im standing half on eatch trucks bumper directing them both. And this is what we look like pulling up to the us border. A border control guy comes over and we start talking adout whats going on and he say that hell get a push cart for the truck. He radios for a push cart and takes the girl from the first trucks passport and asks if im in that truck to and I tell him that im with both and can be in ether. I all so ask if hed like to to go get in it or help with with truck more. And this is what he toled me no lie he sead “your ok right ther just don’t come any closer or youll probly get tazed and takeld by a ton of border potrol guys” he then smield/chukeled/winked and walked away. You know every thing is ok when border potrol jokes about tazeing you. The get the push cart in ther and push the truck over and I hope in the second truck and we go thro like normal. Once on the other side we are director is waiting for us at the gas stashen so we get in pasishen agen for a good game of nug the broken truck. We push it bumper to bumper for about a mile to a gas stashen fill the tank with gas and it still wont turn over so we call a tow truck to come get it and take it in to the shop. We go about our shopping (and buy home depot out off all ther nails) and pick up a nother truck that will be my own personal truck the week but more on that later. And that’s what I did yesterday. All in all it was a good day I ate a mufen and a ornge at 730 and dident get to eat agen till 9 oclock at night after spending 5 houers pushing a truck across the border running for gas and worst of all shopping.


Ashton/fox/shaggy/pedro out

3 comments:

  1. Seriouly. You've got amazing truck pushing skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That had to have been exhausting. Good thing it wasn't full of anything yet. You'll have to let us know what was wrong with the truck when they get it fixed.

    ReplyDelete